Simple and yummy vegetarian recipe: Black Rice with Fennel and Asparagus
Easy and quick vegetarian recipe: Black Rice with Fennel and Asparagus
prepared with Sri Sri products – Black Rice and organic Ghee
Order now online: www.artoflivingshop.de
- 1 cup of Sri Sri Black Rice
- 12 large asparagus
- 1 small bulb fennel (1/2 cup chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of Sri Sri Ghee
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 large clove garlic
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine 1 cup of Sri Sri Black Rice and 2 cups of water in heavy- bottomed saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, covered, until rice is cooked and water has been absorbed.
- Wash asparagus, and trim by breaking the stem at the point where the tender part meets the woody part. Discard woody part. Cut the asparagus just below the heads, and then cut the remainder of the stem on the diagonal into 1/2-inches pieces.
- Wash and trim fennel, and cut into small pieces
- Heat Ghee in nonstick pan, and sauté asparagus and fennel until tender.
- Wash, dry and chop coriander; mince garlic; add coriander and garlic to sautéed fennel and asparagus. When ingredients are tender, stir into rice as it cooks.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Athena studies Chinese & Economics at the University of Cologne. Having spent many years in China and Japan, she has developed an interest in holistic medicine. Based on her interest, Athena joined Sri Sri Tattva as a content writer, social media manager and translator.
Connect with Athena: firstname.lastname@example.org | Read more posts from Athena.